Employees are the building blocks and essential foundation of a successful organization. They are a company's greatest asset.
Healthy and happy employees are productive employees.
Encouraging and supporting your employees to stay healthy and well is not only the "right" thing to do, but it is also good business practice.
Healthy and well employees may:
- Take less sick time and miss less work due to reduced health problems or stress.
- Cost less to insure.
- Have fewer on the job accidents and injuries
- Work more efficiently
- Have a stronger sense of job loyalty and pride as a result of feeling respected and supported by their employer
I have spent the last 10 years working as a counselor and consultant at a major managed behavioral health and wellness company and at a fortune 100 company, providing brief counseling and trainings to employees and executives of major corporations. I will bring this experience to your organization.
As a workplace consultant, I can help your organization:
- Develop a wellness initiative or a culture of health within your organization that will help you support the health and wellbeing of your company's greatest asset, it's employees.
- Discuss ways to help promote your employee's work-life balance that are at low or no cost to your organization's bottom line.
I can provide:
- on site trainings to employees on various topics such as
- mindfulness based stress reduction
- wellness coaching / healthy lifestyle
- work/life balance
- managing change
- conflict management
- managing stressors of various themes
- confidential brief counseling and coaching for employees and leaders of your organization.
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefings surrounding sentinel events such as
- employee deaths
- onsite robberys
- workforce reductions
- natural disasters
- other broad scale stressors that impact your employees
Please contact me to discuss how I may help you help your employees.