- My office is in Fayetteville, AR located at 230 W. Center St. Fayetteville AR 72701 in the historic Sarah Ridge House.
- I hold a specialized license in technology assisted counseling that allows me to provide services via electronic means (telephone, video) to AR residents when clinically appropriate.
- I am also licensed in CA and am able to provide services to residents of CA via electronic means.
- If you live in a state other than AR or CA, I MAY be able to provide counseling services to you via telephone or video conference, depending on the licensing laws of your state.
Insurance & Fees
I am an in-network provider with
- United (United Behavioral Health/United HealthCare/UMR/Optum)
- (Blue Cross Blue Shield and Lyra coming soon!)
- If your mental health coverage is through a carrier that I am not contracted with, I will provide a billing statement that you may submit for any out of network reimbursement that you may have.
* If you would like to use your insurance, please provide your insurance information before we begin. I will verify your benefits and explain your cost sharing responsibility, if any.
If you are paying out of pocket, Individual and couples counseling is $150 per hour*
- At times I am able to offer sliding scale or discounts for self pay clients although currently all of these slots are full. Please contact me if you would like to get on a wait list for future sliding scale openings or if you would like help getting connected to other local therapists who offer a sliding scale or to lower fee counseling services.
*a therapy hour is 50-55 minutes.
Coaching is $150 per 45 minute session.
- Coaching is not covered by insurance.
- Discounts available for 3 or 9 session packages.
Fees are due at the time of service unless otherwise discussed and may be paid by cash, check, debit cards, and all major credit cards, including FSA (flexible spending account) cards, and HSA (Health savings account) cards. Recurring credit card charges may be established for ongoing services.
new clients can schedule an initial :15 phone consultation, existing clients can schedule or modify and existing appointment
I request at least 24 hours notification of appointment cancellation for all services or you will be charged for your missed session.