- My office is in Fayetteville, AR located at 230 W. Center St. Fayetteville AR 72701 in the historic Sarah Ridge House.
- I hold a specialized license in technology assisted counseling that allows me to provide services via electronic means (telephone, video) to AR residents when clinically appropriate.
- I am also licensed in CA and am able to provide services to residents of CA via electronic means.
- If you live in a state other than AR or CA, I MAY be able to provide counseling services to you via telephone or video conference, depending on the licensing laws of your state.
Insurance & Fees
- I offer a sliding scale for self pay counseling clients.
I am an in-network provider with
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield (pending)
- United (United Behavioral Health/United HealthCare/UMR/Optum)
- If your mental health coverage is through a carrier that I am not contracted with, I will provide a billing statement that you may submit for any out of network reimbursement that you may have.
* If you would like to use your insurance, please provide your insurance information before we begin. I will verify your benefits and explain your cost sharing responsibility, if any.
Therapy is a significant commitment of time, energy and money. I will work with you to discuss affordable options or to suggest alternatives if needed.
Coaching is $150 per 45 minute session.
- Coaching is not covered by insurance.
- Discounts available for 3 or 9 session packages.
Fees are due at the time of service unless otherwise discussed and may be paid by cash, check, debit cards, and all major credit cards, including FSA (flexible spending account) cards, and HSA (Health savings account) cards.
I request at least 24 hours notification of appointment cancellation for all services or you will be charged for your missed session.
Please call or email to schedule a free initial 15 minute phone consultation if you'd like to discuss working together.
I have limited daytime availability for new clients. I also work with a wonderful network of local therapists so I can help you get connected with someone else if things don't line up for us. When you contact me, please let me know if you are looking to work with me due to a specific specialty of mine or if you are personally referred by a colleague or current/former client.
existing clients can schedule or modify and existing appointment